Friday, April 11, 2014

TGIFF

Thank goodness it's Fashion Friday!
Hi friends, Demi here, with your fashion fix. I have a wedding to attend for my dear friends Brittany and Vinny and have NO idea what I am going to wear! I have a basic idea of what I want but can't seem to find it in my price range. You know what that means? I'm going to sew one up! Here are some dresses that caught my eye: 

I would never wear white to a wedding but I'm loving the monochromatic stripes on this GAP dress.

I  have been very drawn to orange lately and this ModCloth dress checks all the boxes. 

Loving the v-neck and full skirt on this ModCloth dress and that floral? Luhv. 

I'm normally not a paisley fan, sorry mom, but this Madewell dress might just convert me. 
Are we seeing a trend here? Fit and Flare? Definitely. A print of some sort? Yup. 

Now if the perfect fabric would just magically appear that would be just grand. 
Next FF I will share my fabric and pattern choice! 
Till next time,





1 comment:

Designed ByBlogger Templates