Thursday, April 3, 2014

Allow me to introduce myself...

...My name is HOV. H to the oh vee.
Hah! Jk.
 Hiii!
My name is Demi and I love all things crafty. I have way more fabric in my stash than I'll be able to sew and enough patterns to open a store. I love the planning stages of a dress, hate the cutting and love showing off the finished product. I have been sewing for four years now and I learn something new every time I sew. I should share that my sewing room is a closet and my projects almost always spill out to the other rooms in the apartment. Thank you for putting up with my mess hubs! 

My husband and I live in Massachusetts in a little three room apartment with our two curvy lady cats, Chloe and Sophie. We have been married for two years and together for seven. He is my favorite person and makes me smile every single day. 

I love sending packages in the mail. I know my post office employees by name. I am there almost on a weekly basis with a letter or a package for a friend or family member. Snail mail is just the best to give and to receive! If you haven't sent anything in the past month- go now! You'll be happy you did. 

I have been a nanny for the past five years and love going to work every day. Sadly, there is a set amount of time I can stay employed by them. I can't imagine any other family working out as well as my current family so this will be my last nanny job. I have decided to become a teacher and would love to teach Spanish in an immersion school for the city of Boston. I have been accepted into Simmons College to complete my Masters and will begin the end of my college career in September. Three more years and my "real" life starts but until then I will craft and create here for you to see. I hope to inspire you to make your life a little better than before. 

Hey, let's produce some amazingly wonderful things together!  

Meet my pen pals- Jenn and Kristin 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed ByBlogger Templates