Friday, April 4, 2014

Hello, World!





Hi, friends! I'm Jenn. I'm a 20 something, moderately-crunchy wife and mom to two handsome boys and our bouncy black lab, Koda. In my free time (ha ha) I stay busy as a full time MSW student, amateur picture-taker with a preference for landscape and HDR images, travel junkie, wanna-be book nerd, and 90's music car-karaoke superstar. 
 I'm living and exploring Alaska for the time being after spending the last three years in Guam. It's hard to be far from family and close friends; sometimes I love it and sometimes I hate it, but I wouldn't trade the experiences for anything. 
 I'm admittedly awful at snail mail. I'm a procrastinator at best, and if it weren't for gentle reminders from Demi & Kristin, my house is where our penpal letters would probably come to go unanswered and collect dust. Aside from dust, I also collect fabric and sometimes I quilt it. Quilting is new to me, but I find the sound of a sewing machine soothing and it's a great way to unwind. Plus, it's all the rage in these parts during the dark months. 
 I'm excited to share ideas, projects, and books with all of you!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed ByBlogger Templates