Saturday, May 10, 2014

Mother's Day

Demi here, checking in to wish a very happy Mother's day to all of the mothers in my life. 
My mom is someone I have looked up to my whole life, she is my first call when things go right and when they go wrong. She is the strongest, funniest, most gorgeous woman I have ever met. 
Momma, thank you for your support and guidance through this lovely little life. 
 
My mother-in-law is one of the kindest people I have been lucky enough to know. I'm hoping her green thumb will rub off on my basically black thumb. We get along so well and sometimes we say the same thing at the exact same time. I love that we get to make so many new memories in the years to come. 

Thank you Momma and Mum, I love you both so very much. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed ByBlogger Templates