Thursday, June 19, 2014

Demi's Garden Day 16

What a difference just a couple weeks has made! All of the plants have rooted nicely and are pretty happy. I caged the tomatoes (thank you, Mum) and added a small trellis for the cucumbers which will be upgraded once they get bigger. I'm pretty sure the tomato plant in the top left corner has a flower already so we may just hit our 1 tomato goal early! 





And the strawberries have started flowering! My MIL suggested we cover them once they turn into berries to keep the birds away. 

Just a quick update for you all, I hope your summer is starting off as wonderfully as ours is. 

Day 1:

 Day 16:

I am a proud garden mom right now and they haven't even produced a single fruit or veggie!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed ByBlogger Templates