Monday, October 6, 2014

Mama Bear Monday: Bubbles!




My 2 year old loves bubbles.  Loves.  We used to take turns blowing bubbles for him because he couldn't do it himself yet, but now that he can do it himself the biggest concern is how much he enjoys pouring out the solution all over the floor.  No, I don't have any way of fixing that, but what I do have is a darn good bubble recipe!  We use it in our bubble blower, but I bet it would be equally awesome with a wand.  It makes massive bubbles, and everyone knows the bigger the bubble the better.  I'm talking some seriously hardcore bubble-making.  So, without further adieu, here it is:

1/2 cup dawn dishwashing liquid
2 cups of water
2 teaspoons of sugar

Viola!  Hope your kiddos (or maybe just you?) enjoy :)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed ByBlogger Templates